With almost 100 colleagues we provide services dedicated to the development of complex embedded systems for telecom and datacom applications.
As a result of the way we work and the technology we use, we offer our customers cost-optimal and energy-efficient products with very high availability, a long lifetime, and the ability to perform in harsh environments.
AimValley has a strong track record in the development of such products.
At AimValley we have an open and direct culture. We are technology-driven. Developers focus on “getting things done”. We have short lines of communication and there is ample room for autonomy, driven by professionalism.
Teamwork is key to our success. Teams are grouped around a customer project and work systematically to provide the required features and the agreed time to market. We pride ourselves on delivering our projects on time and within budget.
Why work as a developer?
- Challenging work in the design of complex products.
- Involvement in the end-to-end process from concept to finished product and system delivery.
- Team consultation about the design.
- A good work/life balance by flexible working hours (between 7 am and 7 pm) and a possibility to work up to 70% part-time and work remotely.
- Excellent team spirit in a challenging environment
- Occasional travel to customers (also abroad).
- Opportunity for personal growth in technical and managerial areas.