Company : AimValley B.V. (www.aimvalley.com)
Location : Hilversum, The Netherlands
Level : Senior
AimValley, what we do
AimValley specializes in Connectivity Solutions and provides Design Services for the end-to-end development cycle; from product idea to realization. We can step in at any phase of our customer’s development.
- Systems Engineering
- Software Development
- ASIC/FPGA Development
- Hardware Development
- System Verification Test
- New Product Introduction
- Maintenance & Support
As a result of the way we work and the technology we use, we offer our customers cost-optimal and energy efficient products with a very high availability, a long lifetime and the ability to perform in harsh environments. AimValley has a strong track record in development of such products.
AimValley, organizational culture
At AimValley we have an open and direct culture. We are technology driven. Technicians focus on “getting things done”. We have short lines of communication and there is ample room for autonomy, driven by professionalism.
The Sales Director is primarily responsible for identifying and acquiring new customers for AimValley in the market of Design Services in the Healthcare sector in Europe and possibly the USA. You are a discussion partner for our customers and prospects and you can join in on various levels of communication and contribute ideas to the right solutions for the challenges of these companies in product development.
Your key responsibilities
- Converting knowledge and value within AimValley into suitable propositions for the Design Services and/or Product Development in the Healthcare market.
- Develop and execute a sales strategy to approach the Healthcare sector with these propositions for Design Services.
- Monitor the sales process and make the right considerations within this process
- Initiate, negotiate and close “deals”.
- Building and maintaining relationships at all levels of the customer organization and in all disciplines (technical, commercial, quality, etc.).
- Closely co-operate with the System Architects/Developers of AimValley for the optimum service of customers and prospects.
- Determining, in consultation, future vision with regard to service (product)/market combinations of AimValley.
- Report to the Managing Director
- Minimum HBO technical education (e.g. Telecom/Electrical Engineering/Embedded SW)
- Successful experience in sales in the high-tech industry, preferably in the Healthcare sector and/or Design Services.
Salary conform market conditions.
More information and/or your application
Please contact Dick Brons at AimValley B.V. By phone +31 6 348 19 201 and/or email firstname.lastname@example.org.