Key player in the market delivering complex and diverse engineering solutions for defence, security and aerospace customers in over
- Software integration of an Ethernet switch in the next-generation avionics system.
- Limited use case available, no clear feature content.
- The solution must work on frozen hardware design and the existing Board Support Package (BSP).
- Aerospace-grade solution: robust and no opportunity for upgrades or extension of features.
- Reporting and monitoring are required.
- Time-restricted delivery schedule.
The complete design makes use of the AimValley Portable Network Software Stack – AimOS.
AimOS-Ethernet-based solution internal CPU.
AimOS-E drivers ported to existing hardware and BSP.
Late hardware receipt, therefore, use of Broadcom reference design boards.
Introduced RoboOS improvements to AimOS-Robo; improving robustness required for Aerospace-grade solution. Integration and testing on customer hardware.