Smart Service Assurance: proof that your network is good - Save Money!
Service Assurance is making sure that the service provided meets a defined quality level. It identifies and resolves faults in your network and minimizes downtime for your end-customer.
Why Service Assurance?
- Differentiate your service offerings with SLAs.
- Enable you to win enterprise customer from a competitor.
- Ensure that existing and new customers get sufficient bandwidth & Quality of Service.
- Monitor capacity as the network load increases year-over-year.
SDN and NFV
- SDN provders can add delay and loss measurements to re-route decision.
- Ensure your high value customers get the best network links between Virtual Machines.
CFM based monitoring
L2 Loss and Delay Measurements
VLAN based loopback
End-to-end service assurance
TWAMP light responder
Y.1564 4 UDP loopback
IP/MPLS & Ethernet networks