Company : AimValley B.V. (www.aimvalley.com)
Location : Hilversum, The Netherlands
Relevant experience : 1-10 years
AimValley, what we do
With almost 100 colleagues we provide services dedicated to the development of complex embedded systems for telecom and datacom applications. As a result of the way we work and the technology we use, we offer our customers cost-optimal and energy-efficient products with a very high availability, a long lifetime and the ability to perform in harsh environments. AimValley has a strong track record in development of such products.
AimValley, organizational culture
At AimValley we have an open and direct culture. We are technology driven. Developers focus on “getting things done”. We have short lines of communication and there is ample room for autonomy, driven by professionalism.
Teamwork is key to our success. Teams are grouped around a customer project and work systematically to provide the required features and the agreed time to market. We pride ourselves on delivering our projects on time and within budget.
Why work for AimValley as a Developer
- Challenging work in design of complex products
- Involvement in the end-to-end process from concept to finished product and system delivery
- Team consultation about the design
- A good Work/Life balance by flexible working hours (between 7am and 7pm) and a possibility to work up to 70% part-time and work remotely (max. 2 days).
- Excellent team spirit in a challenging environments
- Occasional travel to customers (also abroad)
- Opportunity for personal growth in technical and managerial areas
As Hardware Developer, you will work on all aspects:
- Creating board level requirements
- Component selections
- Design of analog and/or digital circuits
- Simulation and prototyping
- Schematic and layout design using Altium or Mentor tools
- Board level testing
- Documentation and archiving
- Meeting with customers or suppliers
- Bachelor in for example Electronics or Telecommunications
- Minimum of 1-10 years of professional experience as electronics design engineer
- Excellent communication skills and aptitude for creative thinking
- Willingness to travel and work at customer site (occasionally)
- Willingness to work outside regular hours, if required for the project (occasionally)
Hard skills Soft skills
• Knowledge of analog and digital hardware design for embedded applications • Ability to work independently
• Experience using tools for schematics design and PCB layout (e.g. Altium, Mentor) • Team player mentality
• Organized/Task Driven • Great communicator
• English Literate, willingness to learn Dutch • Pragmatic attitude
• Create scripts and VHDL test code • Passion for technique
• Quality Conscience • Can-Do mentality
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of Dutch
- Knowledge of product compliancy; CE, FCC, UL, CSA
- Working with electronics and measurement equipment in the lab.
- Working in multi-disciplinary teams
- Electronic product manufacturing
More information and/or your application
Please contact Dick Brons via +31 6 348 19 201 and/or email firstname.lastname@example.org.