Climate change at AimValley.
Helping to change the climate is an integral part of AimValley’s corporate social responsibility.
We agree with the scientific community’s opinion that human activity contributes to climate change and we therefore, support the global intention to limit climate change to max. 2°C.
Part of the AimValley Climate Charter:
– We support mitigation activities to reduce climate change.
– We believe adaptation to cope with changes in climate is necessary.
– We are committed to reducing the impact our activities have on climate through proactive measures including:
– Understanding our environmental footprint
– Setting environmental impact reduction targets and striving to meet these!
All our recent efforts have contributed to the improved CDP level D o level C. CDP
With this improvement, AimValley was mentioned in today’s webinar from Nokia as 1 of the 4 best performing small to medium-sized enterprises who improved most from 2018 – 2020.
CDP score levels:
Leadership (A/A-): Implementing current best practices
Management (B/: Taking coordinated action on climate issues
Awareness (C/C-): Knowledge of impacts on, and of, climate issues
Disclosure (D/D-): Transparent about climate issues