Our systems engineering team is the source for creative and innovative architectures for entire systems or for specific system components.
Using your requirements as our key input, we quickly converge to a high-level proposal, taking standards evolution and technology trends into account. The agreed product proposal can subsequently be specified in detail in (testable) requirements.
Complete System Architecture, including all aspects of:
- Transmission, protection, cross-connect, synchronization and OAM&P
- ASICs and Circuit Pack design
- Backplanes, Mechanical design, Power and Environmental
- Controllers and Software architecture
Telecommunications expertise: SDH and SONET
- Specialists in the fields of synchronization, protection and DCN network design
Data expertise: Ethernet, VLAN, IP/MPLS
- Ethernet Switching, Ethernet Protocols, Performance and Quality of Service
Multi Service Equipment and Networks: Packet traffic over TDM
- Pioneers of Ethernet over SDH solutions, involved in definition and design of Virtual Concatenation, LCAS and GFP.
- Network consultancy and system definition
- Design of hardware and software systems
- System test and certification
- Manufacturing via a partner EMS
- AimValley experts can join your architecture team to help define your system
- Manufacturing can be done at your factory, your EMS partner, or our EMS partner
- AimValley takes care of the complete development cycle
- You own the IP
- You sell the product exclusively