Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is all about business ethics and being responsible for each other, the society and the environment. AimValley is well aware of the potential impact its decisions and activities may have in these areas. Our CSR policy is focused on those areas where our influence is noticeably the highest:
- Our social performance is mainly directed to our employees to provide a safe and healthy workplace. This is underlined by our commitment to the Universal Declaration of Human Rights as proclaimed by the United Nations.
- Our main contribution to the society is to provide training positions and educational facilities for students and graduates
- Our effort to limit the impact of our operations on the environment is driven by our environmental management system in accordance with ISO 14001.
- Our ethical and integrity principles are laid down in the AimValley Code of Conduct.
- The AimValley Code of Conduct is based on the EICC Code of Conduct related to labor and business ethics, health and safety, and environment
- Our policy with regard to the use of Conflict Minerals has been published on our website and our general purchasing conditions
- Our partners and main suppliers are required to adopt the same norms and standards on sustainability as we apply to our own business.
Our CSR policy is an integral part of our overall business management system. Our management system is subject to regular reviews and updates. We are using EcoVadis services to evaluate and improve our CSR performance.